Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 999 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.568 ILS / USD
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 8,906 ₪ ($2,496) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)