Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.699 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 7,530 ₪ (R$ 10,771) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)