Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08229 ILS / UYU
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 38% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 8,663 ₪ ($U105,277) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 5 hours ago)