Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,182 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.905 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 12,009 ₪ (€3,075) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)