Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.573 ILS / USD
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 18,299 ₪ ($5,121) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 ₪ in Eilat.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)