Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46910 ILS / HKD
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 39% more expensive than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 19,395 ₪ (HK$41,345) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 ₪ in Eilat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)