Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.699 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 6,487 ₪ (R$ 9,280) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liege costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)