Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39713 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$4,295 (R$ 10,816) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)