Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39615 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)