Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41303 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,441 (R$ 5,910) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)