Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Edmonton, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35739 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$1,383 (R$ 3,869) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cologne costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)