Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Edmonton, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 925 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40394 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$1,610 (R$ 3,985) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shah Alam costs RM8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)