Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Edmonton, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 857 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42279 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,120 (R$ 5,014) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)