Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Edmonton, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40573 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$1,630 (R$ 4,019) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)