Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42817 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,103 (R$ 4,911) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)