Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Edmonton, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40306 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$1,564 (R$ 3,881) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,583 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johannesburg costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)