Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01844 CAD / INR
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 66% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$1,712 (₨92,891) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuching costs RM120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $23,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)