Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.588 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 82% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,282TL (3,327 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)