Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.209 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 156% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,156TL (€993) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 3 hours ago)