Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.106 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (1,292KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)