Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.543 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,540TL (1,282KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)