Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,431 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,687TL (R$ 3,630) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)