Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.446 TRY / USD
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 150% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,749TL ($1,047) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 4 hours ago)