Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.273 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 170% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,373TL (€1,151) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)