Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,996TL (R$ 3,869) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)