Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15308 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 103% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,678TL ($U37,093) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,185 (about 1 hour ago)