Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00176 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 69% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,236TL (2,977,474 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)