Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.259 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,669TL (R$ 3,708) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)