Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11238 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 47% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,851 (元16,473) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)