Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10988 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 49% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,022 (18,402元) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)