Cost of living in Xian, China vs Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11451 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 51% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,048 (17,886元) in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)