Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10599 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 34% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,657 (元15,630) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$600 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zielona Góra costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)