Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,950 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10450 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 35% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,634 (元15,632) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨52,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cebu City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Galle costs 500 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guam costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)