Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10532 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 34% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,052 (元19,486) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)