Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11551 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 32% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,131 (元18,447) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Birmingham costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥110 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)