Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11244 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 39% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,315 (元20,591) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)