Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11354 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 36% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,613 (元23,014) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)