Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11417 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 29% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,681 (元23,482) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $860 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)