Cost of living comparison between Xiamen, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11352 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 28% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,683 (元23,635) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 188 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nairobi costs Shilling3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U0.93 (about 1 hour ago)