Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01087 GBP / INR
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 64% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,437 (₨132,132) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)