Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01041 GBP / INR
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 63% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,401 (₨134,569) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)