Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01096 GBP / INR
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 62% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,411 (₨128,708) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)