Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,841 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,657 (¥452,510) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$13,868 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,280 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 80 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)