Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,642 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,719 (CH$2,133,949) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)