Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,785 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00996 GBP / INR
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 69% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £786 (₨78,969) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Milan costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,630 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maastricht costs €90 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 238,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)