Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01106 GBP / INR
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 63% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,423 (₨128,671) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)