Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,848 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,291 (1,358,109 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Helsinki costs €189 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €162,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 2 hours ago)