Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 41% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,177 (2,082,935 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)