Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,603 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10408 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 27% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 54% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,443 (元13,865) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $294 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Istanbul costs 200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$645 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sharjah costs Dirham 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Madrid costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)