Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10597 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 44% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,087 (元19,694) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaunas costs €1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rome costs €566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)