Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,756 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10448 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 45% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,367 (元13,085) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php1,682 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)