Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11338 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,195 (元19,360) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)