Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11354 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 40% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,258 (元19,887) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)