Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11352 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 41% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,844 (元16,246) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Naga costs Php800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)