Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11738 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,896 (元16,152) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)