Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11400 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 40% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £2,257 (元19,797) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)