Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,005 (﷼ 44,789,827) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)