Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 70% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,111 (﷼ 43,791,134) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Billings, Montana costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Victoria costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P2,500 (about 1 hour ago)