Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,820 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £676 (﷼ 29,358,488) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)