Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 70% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £938 (﷼ 36,987,947) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 95 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 2.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)