Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,319 (﷼ 74,210,969) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)