Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,358 (﷼ 54,949,964) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)