Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,985 (﷼ 82,350,910) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)