Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,351 (﷼ 74,807,277) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)