Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Edinburgh, United Kingdom
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,600 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,728 (﷼ 91,571,483) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)