Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 65%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 811 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 50% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)