Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01553 GBP / GMD
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 33% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £3,022 (194,654 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)