Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02011 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Ecatepec de Morelos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 123% more expensive than in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,444 (₩4,099,155) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)