Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Düsseldorf, Germany
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,118 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00106 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Düsseldorf? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Düsseldorf (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Düsseldorf you would need to make just about €2,325 (CH$2,184,330) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 1.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)