Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Durham, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01582 USD / HTG
Do you live in Durham, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% cheaper than in Durham, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Durham, North Carolina you would need to make just about $4,882 (308,624 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 2 hours ago)