Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.677 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,400 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$4,852 (€2,893) in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)