Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21601 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 42% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,600 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,813 (17,652元) in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)