Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.111 NZD / CAD
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$7,818 (C$7,037) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$6,900 in Dunedin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)