Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21658 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 42% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,700 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,909 (18,049元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 4 hours ago)