Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.674 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is about the same as in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$7,214 (€4,309) in Stuttgart.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)