Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26407 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,600 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,113 (R$ 11,789) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)