Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,512 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00196 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,600 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$5,118 (CH$2,606,674) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)