Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20645 NZD / BOB
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,600 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,164 ($b15,327) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)