Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs Dunedin, New Zealand
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,500 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,283 (﷼ 100,041,772) in Rasht.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)