Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08856 NZD / EGP
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,600 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,486 (E£ 39,365) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Linares costs CH$250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)