Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21467 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,200 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,064 (14,272元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)