Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09037 NZD / EGP
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,600 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$2,638 (E£ 29,197) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)