Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21601 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,700 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,274 (15,156元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €113 (about 1 hour ago)