Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.677 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,300 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$5,474 (€3,263) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)