Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina vs Dunedin, New Zealand
WARNING! La Rioja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Rioja.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01469 NZD / ARS *
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$2,085 (ARS $141,921) in La Rioja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)