Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21388 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 51% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,800 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$3,323 (15,536元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)