Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Dunedin, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26206 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Dunedin? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Dunedin (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,200 in Dunedin you would need to make just about NZ$2,528 (R$ 9,647) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)